SEVEN DAYS TO GO AND SEVEN THINGS TO KNOW!
1. LIMMUD starts next Saturday at 12pm with lunch, with sessions from 1pm through to a 6:10pm finish on Sunday evening.
2. Get ready to eat because your ticket includes plenty of delicious food! On Saturday we have lunch, seudah shlishit (afternoon tea) and a light supper. On Sunday, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are all included!
3. There is a children's programme on Sunday from 10am to 5pm for ages 6 to 13. There is also a nannying service for under fives for parts of the weekend.
4. There will be a shuk (market) on Sunday featuring a wide range of boutique crafts and edible delights. Make sure to bring some cash along.
5. There are no door tickets available on Shabbat so if you want to attend on Saturday you MUST register latest by Friday 25th of August - or do it right now.
6. LIMMUD is run by volunteers. There are different ways to volunteer and still plenty to be done! If you haven't given your volunteer hour, contact email@example.com to find out how you can help at LIMMUD this year.
7. There's plenty of parking at LIMMUD: Diocesan School, 6 Clyde St, Epsom